Johnsons MME is a Chartered Accounting and Business Services practice focused on promoting and facilitating the achievement of the business and personal goals of both our clients and our team members.
We are the proud recipients of the 'Employer of Choice' and 'Most Outstanding Business' awards at the 2015 Albury Wodonga Chamber Business Awards – a testament to the strength of our team and the philosophy upon which our business is based.
We provide a broad range of services which include Accounting, Auditing, Financial Advisory, Superannuation, Taxation and a range of Business Consulting Services.
We are inviting applications from motivated and focused individuals from the following categories to join our team:
University students currently studying, or who have recently graduated with, an Accounting discipline.
We are looking to recruit into our Business and Audit Services arena.
As a member of the Johnsons MME team, you will have access to:
- flexibility and financial assistance to our team members in completing undergraduate accounting/finance degrees and strongly encourage and support post-graduate studies in all relevant disciplines
- income protection insurance
- business casual Friday
- sporting club reimbursement
- twice monthly structured training including seminars and accounting updates
- full CA study support including days off and fees paid
- vibrant and engaging working environment
- considerable scope and advancement opportunities will be available to suitable, successful candidates
Remuneration is initially dependent upon age and takes into account study progress, experience, qualifications and market rates.
Applications enclosing details of study progress, university/academic transcripts and experience should be received no later than Friday 31 August 2018 addressed to:
The Human Resources Partner
P O Box 375
Albury NSW 2640
OR email firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit an online application, click here.
ACHIEVING GOALS TOGETHER
We are always happy to hear from you if you are highly motivated, skilled and client focused. Tell us a little bit about yourself by completing the Apply Online section of our website. If there is a suitable position coming up we'll be sure to get back in touch.
Johnsons MME has a cadetship intake in January every year where we employ a number of high school leavers and also university undergraduates. If you are interested in finding out more about this intake, contact Hr Partner, Paul Goonan on 6023 9100 or email email@example.com