Johnsons MME is a Chartered Accounting and Business Services practice focused on promoting and facilitating the achievement of the business and personal goals of both our clients and our team members.
We are the proud recipients of the 'Employer of Choice' and 'Most Outstanding Business' awards at the 2015 Albury Wodonga Chamber Business Awards and in 2017 'Excellence in Commercial Professional and Business Services' – a testament to the strength of our team and the philosophy upon which our business is based.
We provide a broad range of services which include Accounting, Audit and Assurance, Financial Advisory, Superannuation, Taxation and a range of Business Consulting Services.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic graduate to fulfill a junior/intermediate role in our Audit and Assurance team.
We are inviting applications from motivated and conscientious individuals who possess the following qualities and experience:
- Customer service focus;
- Willingness to learn and be part of a team;
- Inquisitive and questioning nature;
- Ability to build relationships with clients and staff; and
- Attention to detail.
We offer excellent mentorship and ongoing in-house and external training. In addition to gaining highly regarded auditing skills, you will be given the opportunity to complete the CA program with considerable post-graduate support.
Remuneration details will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
To submit an online application, click here
Business & Taxation Services
Johnsons MME is looking for a client focused and progressive accountant with 4-6 years' experience to join our Business Advisory section. We are a chartered accounting and business advisory practice focused on promoting and facilitating the achievement of the business and personal goals of both our clients and our team members. With over fifty staff, Johnsons MME is the largest privately owned accounting practice in the Albury Wodonga region and have been in business for over 60 years. The benefits of joining our team include:
- Generous CA study support
- Regular training and development to support your career path
- Supportive, social and professional work environment
- Reward and recognition programs
- Work-life balance encouraged through the Social Club, team building activities, fully catered EOFY celebration and Christmas parties
If you are looking for a well-defined and secure career path in a regional centre, this might be the role for you.
- Working with clients to prepare and interpret financial reports
- Working with managers to ensure client deadlines are met
- Mentor and develop staff
- Contribute to the improvement of internal businesses processes
- Assist manager with challenging projects such as complex tax advice, restructure, due diligence
- Potential for outsourcing and understanding of corporate finance forecasting and business performance reviews
- 4 - 6 years business advisory/tax experience
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Hold an undergraduate qualification with major in accounting and either undertaking or completed the CA program
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Drive and ambition to be innovative / work autonomously
- Proactive approach, ability to multi-task and manage projects to meet deadlines
- Ambitious with a desire to grow in the firm
To submit an online application, click here.
Back to Careers