Johnsons MME offers specialist financial advisory services right here in Albury Wodonga.
Our advisory team is highly professional and experienced, keeping abreast of economic, legislative and market changes to ensure you are getting the best advice possible.
Johnsons MME has been in business in the Albury Wodonga region for over sixty years. Our reputation and longevity can be attributed to our strong focus on quality, the highest standards of ethics, objectivity and independence. These high standards are embedded into our corporate culture.
Financial Advisor, Manager
Grant is a Certified Financial Planner with the Financial Planning Association and an accredited Self Managed Superannuation Fund Specialist with the SMSF Association (SPAA). He has completed a Bachelor of Business (Accounting) and Post Graduate Diploma in Finance (Financial Planning) with FINSIA.
Grant provides personalised advice in relation to investments and strategy, retirement planning, direct shares, superannuation including SMSFs, estate planning, personal and business insurances and Centrelink.
Grant advises retail and wholesale investors on the following:
- Deposit and payment products
- Debentures, stocks or bonds issued or proposed to be issued by a government
- Interests in managed investment schemes including investor directed portfolio services
- Retirement savings accounts
- Superannuation including SMSFs
- Personal insurance
- Margin lending
Financial Advisor, Associate
Danny is a Chartered Accountant, a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia, a CA SMSF Specialist with the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand and an accredited Self Managed Superannuation Specialist with the SMSF Association (SPAA). He has completed a Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) and superannuation advisory studies with Kaplan Professional Education. Danny has been working in financial and business services since 1990.
Danny has extensive experience in providing personalised advice in relation to small business, taxation, business and succession planning, SMSFs including administration and compliance, retirement and estate planning.
Danny provides advice to retail and wholesale investors on the following:
- Appropriateness of and establishment an SMSF
- Structure of an SMSF and SMSF compliance
- Personal advice in relation to superannuation strategies relevant for achieving a client's goals and objectives
- Financial products at a "class of products" level
Paul is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and a member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA). Paul has been working in the Financial Services sector since 1986 and has a wide range of experience including technical and business coaching roles.
Paul has owned and managed his own Financial Planning practice prior to joining Johnsons MME Financial Advisory and specialises in personalised advice to clients in retirement, pre-retirees and wealth builders. Paul's expertise include Centrelink and aged care, personal and business insurances including key person and personal protection needs, estate planning, retirement income streams and wealth accumulation strategies within and outside superannuation.
Paul is able to provide advice to retail and wholesale investors on the following:
- Deposit and payment products
- Debentures, Stocks or Bonds issued or proposed to be issued by a government
- Interests in Managed Investment Schemes including investor directed portfolio services
- Retirement Savings Accounts
- Superannuation, including Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
- Personal Insurance
- Margin Lending
*Grant Lewis, Daniel Salmon and Paul Atkin are representatives of Johnsons MME Financial Advisory Pty Ltd ABN 30 141 828 033.