Many businesses use outsourcing as a means to grow by way of freeing up capital and personnel to focus on what the business does best. The key, however, to ensuring success is to find the right outsourcing partner - one that you can trust to deliver accurate and timely reports and services that add value to your bottom line.
If it is management support you require, Johnsons MME can assist you with a:
- Virtual CFO to deliver financial forecasting, analysis and reporting; or a
- Finance manager to oversee the operations of your finance team.
We also provide a range of accounting support functions such as:
- Payroll administration;
- Accounts payable and receivable administration;
- Bookkeeping services;
- Preparation of month end reports;
- Experienced accountants to set up or review your accounting systems; and
- Temporary accounting staff to fill any gaps.
Case Study No. 1
Our client is a large commercial business based in Albury whose general manager suddenly left the business. His temporary replacement didn't have a finance background.
Johnsons MME provided a CFO to ensure reporting to the board continued. We restructured the finance function which had been heavily reliant upon the previous general manager. We provided training and guidance to the existing finance staff as they stepped up into new roles.
Johnsons MME continues to provide monitoring of the finance position and accounting staff on an as needs basis.
Case Study No. 2
Our client is a distributor of products throughout Australasia. They have a warehouse based in Albury with two full time staff members who provide sales, logistics and technical support.
JMME provides a range of outsourcing services for a fixed monthly fee for this client including:
- Treasury / bank operations – JMME provides all bank signatories and cash flow management including foreign exchange transactions;
- General ledger – JMME accesses the firm's ERP system to process month end journals/accruals and prepare monthly bank reconciliation and BAS;
- Accounts payable – All supplier invoices are received and 'authorised to pay' by the client. They are then forwarded to JMME where they are entered in to the client's ERP system, payments processed and remittances sent to the supplier;
- Accounts receivable – Invoices are raised by the manager, JMME then processes receipts against the customer account in the client's ERP system; and
- Payroll – JMME administers all payroll functions and provides monthly reports to owner.
Case Study No. 3
Our client is a large NFP operating in the disability support services sector. Their finance manager resigned on short notice and JMME was engaged to perform the key functions of this role until a suitable replacement was found. Duties included:
- Month end reporting to the board;
- Supervision of accounting, payroll, accounts payable and receivable staff;
- Liaison with line managers to produce reports and provide analysis for senior management;
- Preparation of the annual finance budget; and
- Provide mentoring to the replacement finance manager until they were comfortable in the role.
To discuss your outsourcing needs and have a tailored solution prepared for your business, please contact Aidan Jenkin on:
T (02) 6023 9100
Back to Our Services